Why does my ex boyfriend talk to me like if everything is okay?

My ex broke up with me about a week ago after being together for 1 year, at first he said that he wanted to take a break but he kept reassuring me that we will still be together, but then about 5 days later he said he wanted to break up, but he said that it was only because he needs time to find himself, i didn't really freak because he keep telling me that their is no one else in the world he would want to be with plus we ever had plans to hang out the next day and he kept telling me he was excited to see me, then came the next day and i find out that he left me for his childhood best friend (whom he also cheated on me with during our break).. i felt so betrayed and heart broken and what really made me really mad was that he talked to me like if everything was okay between us, as if he did nothing wrong

11

What Guys Said 1

• If he cheated on her, why did you think he would not do the same to you?

I am sorry, but it is time to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• He not Only 'Cheated' on You, crystalship, but 'Cheated' you as well when he ended up Lying to your face, leaving you with egg all over it When He----Left me for his childhood best friend. I can almost bet my sweet bippie that this cock rooster came home to roost aw while ago here, dear.
    He most likely was doing some hanky panky with the History even Before your 'Break,' sweetie... he may have acted up with his antics being strange and estranged even then, which is how this full circle saga ended up to be where it is right now with the both of you no longer two birds of a feather.
    The best advice I can give you right now is to advise you strongly never to trust him again, no matter if he comes back to you with his tail between his legs and an apology on his bad boy breath. He can no longer be trusted and even if he would drop this ghost from yesterday today, he would probably go back out there again, searching for 'Himself' again, which he knows he has found, however, just hasn't 'Found' with you anymore.
    Good luck and... find this time for you now to do some soul searching and to focus on You now. xx