Is my ex doing this on purpose And why?

me and my ex broke up 2 months ago

We still. Do couple things. Watch movie, eat out.
To make story short i stop talking to him early week this month

Were not friends on ig anymore but i can still see his page because its on public

In one of his recent post was a Cat, we even share the same name

.. not sure if he name the cat after me

the cat and i has the same name and it was just a coincedence?

he even put #WCW (woman crush wednesday)

I was like, why would he put wcw a cat? Or he purposely puts it and make the cat his wcw to cover the truth that it is meant for me?

Pls i dont wanrt rude answers thanks

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No, a picture of a cat isn't a hidden message. If you want to clarify why he's behaving that way then ask him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i haven't ask him that. we just started talking and seeing each other again after 6 months -.- .. he said this will be a new slate for us, but I don't know how to ask him what i saw on ig, i dont want him to think im weird or creepy -.-