Should I break up with him? I don't know what to do.

So I have a boyfriend who blames me for everything literally everything that's wrong with our relationship but I truly deep down inside feel like I have done nothing wrong, so instead of saying that's not true or No that's not my fault. I just apologize and say I will try my best to not let that happen again. Because I'm not trying to be that girl who doesn't take his feelings into consideration, but I'm tired and ready to leave him. To be honest he is not the best of boyfriends but I would never make him feel like crap. Ughhh I just want to scream. I don't know what to do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• When in a relationship no one person should feel like they are constantly accused of wrong doing. It sounds like you're unhappy in the relationship, that for starters shows that its unhealthy from the start. You may need time appart to explore your feelings, and figure out if its worth going through all this stress. Talk to him about it and hope he can self examine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok girl listen you need to break up with him I've been where you been and its not good trust and believe me my first boyfriend did the same thing first it started out with he blame me for simple things that weren't even my fault then he started blaming me for everything that was going wrong in our relationship then came the verbal abuse he basically tore me down and made me feel like s*** like I couldn't do anything right like everything was my fault like I was the bad person Everytime I try to break up with him he guilted me into not doing it I deserve way better and so do you, You may not think so you may think you love him and maybe that's true But it still doesn't excuse his actions and how he treats you You deserve way better And if he isn't going to give it to you Which it sure as hell doesn't look like it Well then there are plenty of other men out there That will treat you better All I can say is good luck And God bless and have a great holiday