How do people usually react to being dumped, specially if you know they love you?

my girl broke up with me because I guess i scared her saying i love you too soon i kinda reacted very indifferent and didn't even contact her for a week.

I did sent her a gift that i promised to give her only because I felt that I was in a better place that I wouldn't mind giving her a gift that i put a lot of thought into it. She did not expect to get what I sent her but I just felt that she deserved a token of my appreciation because she really helped me change for the better. I learned from her because she was an exceptional person and allowed myself to emulate certain traits in her that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

I thanked her for the time we knew each other and told her all the reasons why I would never regret getting to know her.

I feel that someone who's in love will have an ego to do the total opposite.

What are your opinions?

01

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!