How long did it take you to move on from your ex?

And how long did you have a relationship with your ex?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It took me about 5-8 months to move on from my ex. It was very difficult though especially because he and I went to the same high school. But I used a strategy of mine and just acted like he didn't exist. And it worked pretty well for me. Only time can tell though, I thought I could never do it, but I did.

Most Helpful Guy

• To really forget her might take as long as the relationship lasted, but you get better with practice. My last long term relationship lasted 10 years, but I was pretty much over it at the end of the first day.

It's much easier if you don't look for reasons. If there were any reasons, she would have already told you. They don't need a reason.