Will he come back even after he said he won't change his mind?

Have you ever had an ex boyfriend tell you he is 100 percent over you and doesn't see a future and he won't change his mind actually change his mind months later?
Just wondering if this is the last I will hear from him? He says we can still text and say hi. But I've decided it's best for me if we don't.
Do you think though that he will reappear. We were together over 3 years. I'm not holding any hopes. A friendship would be a good outcome too.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, and yes. And then we broke up again for all the same reasons. I'm not saying that's what will happen to you! But just remember there were reasons why you broke up to begin with, and chances are those reasons will still be there.

It might be the last that you hear from him, but some exes have a way of popping up again. You have no way of knowing. But the best thing you can do is just move forward without any expectations. If he comes around, that's great. And if you do decide to be friends, be very sure that it's with no ulterior motives.

4|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply. I guess there is no way or knowing hey but just wanted to hear from other Peoples experiences

Recommended myTakes