Need as many answers as possible, worse time in my life. What should I do?

I feel like dieing, people told me not to blame my my self but I think I caused it. My girlfriend broke up with me. I'm 22 and she is 18. We spent like every minute for the 3 months we were together with each other and really happy. I was her first serious relationship and we rushed everything in the first month. Everthing from meeting each other parents to taking her innocence. Now I feel bad about that more than it seems she does. 2 weeks ago she broke it off saying she doesn't feel the same way. She felt like that for awhile and couldn't find a reason why. Maybe trapped and smothered but she didn't want to try backing off. She just lost the feelings and doesn't think I'm the one. Which I don't get it we clicked so well at the start and had very similar taste. Now she said she been a lot happier just being with friends which made me say things I didn't mean. I can't believe this is not bothering her anymore like I was really the issue. I think I messed it up by rushing it and getting way to attached. I'm so bad at relationships and It's the best feeling too be with someone but the worst to lose them. I don't know why I can't just be me and all clingy. How do I change this? im tired of scareing people off.

10

What Girls Said 1

• She hurt. She'll be back. She's 18 for crying out loud! Make her jealous. Read a teen mag I mean technically she still is one.

I might not be the MHO but trust me.

I was 17 and he was 24. (Yikes! I know) been there done that.

What Guys Said 0