Will my boyfriend be back?

We become best friends for three years (long distance). We tend to have the same hobbies like playing piano, math and etc. But one day, our relationship had conflict because of one girl (his college classmate) said he was just tempted. He broke up with me and went to that girl. And when the girl break him , he went back to me and we had serious relationship. But he break up with me again after 5 months and went to the girl back. And after a year he went back to me and promised to change. We are good that time and had the best relationship ever despite of long distance. But after a month , he unfriend me and saying "He don't want to be weak anymore. He is tired of running back to me.." He want to fix things without me asking for help... and after one week I saw a picture of him and the girl which he make as profile picture and a cover with the girl and his family. He suddenly left me with no explanation and go to the girl.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very sorry that you have to go through this. But really, do you even want a guy to come back to you who has broken up with you three times (if I counted correctly) because of one and the same girl? You know you deserve better, you know you can do better. You have been tolerating more from this guy than anyone should. The way I see this, you have wasted three years of your life on a guy who was never really into the relationship. You wasted three years waiting for someone who was never really available instead of meeting someone who could have been the one. Please, do yourself a favour and move on and forget about this guy. At this point, you shouldn't even ask yourself whether he will come back, but you should know that even if he does, you will not take him back. Nobody deserves to be treated the way he is treating you, and it's not good that you let him. He is fully aware that he can go back to you whenever he pleases because you will always forgive him and take him back. Put your foot down, you deserve better than this. He's sort of treating you like a toy. He puts you away in a drawer when he finds a better toy, and when he gets bored of the other toy or the other toy breaks he goes back to the drawer to take you back out. You should never ever let anyone treat you like that. I know right now it feels like there's nobody else for you, but trust me, you need to remove this guy from your life, your mind and your heart. There is someone waiting for you who truly wants to be with you, but as long as you're stuck on this guy you are not going to be open to the happiness you deserve.