Your Insight Wanted: Possible to get back together?

The bf recently broke up with me a few weeks ago after a 10 month relationship. He said he wasn't attracted to me anymore.

It's not exactly a new problem as he used to keep asking me "Why do you like me?", and "When are we gonna break up?" a few months into the relationship. But I was blindsided by his decision a few weeks ago as just a month before that, in a moment of feeling incredibly fed up with his lack of effort, I asked to break up and he talked me out of it.

On the night he broke up with me, I asked him to look me in the eye and tell me if we are never getting back together. His reply was "never say never."

We got on fairly alright for a while until I found out one night that he has reactivated his old online dating profile (through which we met) shortly after we broke up. I only really found out because he had visited my old profile after reactivating (I had reactivated and kept mine back in July after we had our first fight when I found out he never deleted his, though I never visited it until that night). We ended up making a deal - he will delete any and all dating profiles, in exchange, I will no longer come to the Monday gatherings we have with mutual friends.

Recently, I emailed him to apologize for my outbursts, for how utterly vicious I can get when I'm extremely hurt. Again I told him he knew what I hope and want for us, and asked that if that's something he doesn't want ever again, then let's never be in touch ever again. He replied that we'll talk again.

I guess my questions are:
- What is he feeling?
- Is it possible to get back together?
- How?

Thanks guys and girls! :)

10