Let's face it: Some relationships aren't meant to be, so a breakup averts a bigger disaster.
So when the Love Boat hits the iceberg, who handles it better? My answer: women.
Several studies show that men experience more depression, distress, and anxiety after breakups than women do. Men might like to come across as being tougher than overcooked steak after a breakup, but the truth is that they're actually more the consistency of jelly.
Believe me—I see the letters of hundreds of men desperate for advice on how to win their ex back. Here's why some men come undone during a breakup.
Most Helpful Guy
1. Barring one there's been no break up where I've not been stalked that lasts forever (till date)
2. 'Some relationships aren't meant to be' if that's an one sided or unilateral decision, you can expect the worst from the other end - ask me lol
3. In my case with me being the guy I'd confidently say, I've handled it better (even in the case of 'barring one' in point 1 above
4. I don't believe in 'winning an ex back' cause it's a decision that's taken for a reason and unless that reason is sorted there's no point in being back together just to fulfill a craving
5. 'Changing habits to suit the woman' doesn't always work with either gender. You go on changing and they want you to change further - an unending process most times triggered by insecurity and when one makes effort to bring about changes in self, it just becomes the other's obsession and control mechanism. In most such cases the other even loses sight of why they want those changes in their partner
6. 'The craziest thing my ex did after a break up' was more the final reason for the break up and you sure don't want to discuss that lol
7. All these things are technically immaterial of gender0
- Show AllShow Less