Who handles breakups better, Men or Women?What was the craziest thing your ex did after the break up?

Some relationships end with fighting. Some end with crying. Some end with sex. Some end with verbal insults (or dishes) being thrown at sound-barrier-breaking speeds. Whatever the case, breakups can be uglier than some Dancing with the Stars performances. Keep in mine 90% of breakups are generated by women

Let's face it: Some relationships aren't meant to be, so a breakup averts a bigger disaster.

So when the Love Boat hits the iceberg, who handles it better? My answer: women.

Several studies show that men experience more depression, distress, and anxiety after breakups than women do. Men might like to come across as being tougher than overcooked steak after a breakup, but the truth is that they're actually more the consistency of jelly.

Believe meโ€”I see the letters of hundreds of men desperate for advice on how to win their ex back. Here's why some men come undone during a breakup.

Main problem under estimating thier woman's interest level... male Ego is next most men don't change their habits to suit the needs of their woman...
If a man likes a woman, and she lets him date her but has no intention to be with him in a romantic sense, this is still a relationship, as defined. The man is now told he in the friend zone, and is rejected, and therefore feels this is a breakup or misplaced relationship, then will he suffer more? 90% of breakups are gender based!!! Females generate 90% of break UPS... Regardless of who is at fault, from this rejection is a higher range of desire!!

3019

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Barring one there's been no break up where I've not been stalked that lasts forever (till date)
    2. 'Some relationships aren't meant to be' if that's an one sided or unilateral decision, you can expect the worst from the other end - ask me lol
    3. In my case with me being the guy I'd confidently say, I've handled it better (even in the case of 'barring one' in point 1 above
    4. I don't believe in 'winning an ex back' cause it's a decision that's taken for a reason and unless that reason is sorted there's no point in being back together just to fulfill a craving
    5. 'Changing habits to suit the woman' doesn't always work with either gender. You go on changing and they want you to change further - an unending process most times triggered by insecurity and when one makes effort to bring about changes in self, it just becomes the other's obsession and control mechanism. In most such cases the other even loses sight of why they want those changes in their partner
    6. 'The craziest thing my ex did after a break up' was more the final reason for the break up and you sure don't want to discuss that lol
    7. All these things are technically immaterial of gender

• Can't wait to read your studies on this, you seem to have a good grasp on psychology. Thanxs for your comments.

• Thank you my friend for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :-)

• ๐Ÿ˜ welcome thank you for your comment, so many great choices, this was so hard, but, you broke it down, nice.