Have you ever seen an ex years later, and wondered what it was you ever saw in them?

Had they changed, had you changed, both changed etc?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol yeah most of my x partners are still doing what we did when we were young living the party lifestyle going to work hungover the party starts on a Thursday and ends Monday morning. I've moved on im working bringing up a family going on holidays spending quality time with the people who care. I never regret because each one has helped me learn something about myself that I never knew was there but I do think did I have to date him to find this out about me haha but i quickly get over it