What do guys do when they go through a break up? Honest how do you guys get over so quickly?

Say you loved this girl, had a child with this girl, dating this girl for 4 years, said you loved this girl, and have had multiple family sharing memories with each other. But then because of fighting and other problems you guys break up how do men take it so we'll bounce back and get over it so easily? Also why would you want to stay friends with this ex when you know how much they love you?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy, I get over breakups easily because I force myself to move on and I focus on myself and the future. I don't usually want to remain friends with my exes though, it stops me from closing the book on that relationship and moving on.