How do I get my ex back and regain his trust even though he has a new girl?

My ex and I haven't talked as far as being together in almost a month in a half or two> he's been talking to this new girl for 5 months now but she's been his girlfriend for only two. My ex and I were together for 4 years and I've hurt him> I have never cheated on him. NEVER. I talked to other males thought and it hurt him. I still love him a lot an its killing me to be without him. I really want him back and I would do anything for it.. Not humiliate myself.. But anything else I would. I need help on trying to get him back. I'm a Leo women and he's a Taurus male. I love him so much. He tells me he loves me still and that I'm his first love so he'll always love me but what do I do?
+1 y
I currently live with his family. I cook I clean and he seems re interested in me. He claims to not trust me so he's confused on his decision.should I stay away from intimate acts with him?
4
3