Is it weird to feel relief after a break up?

We've been through a lot over the past two years, on and off. He's been the only guy in my life during that time but during our breaks he'd see other women. When I saw him post pictures with a new girl I finally decided to walk away. It's not fair that I try so hard to make things work and it seems like he couldn't care less.
I'm sad that it's over, I truly loved him and I'm going to miss what we had but at the same time I feel ready to move on and meet other guys.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• it's god that you are feeling comfort, may be you were too stressed in that relationship, you are feeling like this. Do not just ump into other relationship, take your time. analyse and move on... it's would be beneficial for you and your next partner

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a deep breath, let it out, Let go and Consider this a Huge Love Load off your shoulders.
    Take this time for You Only now, sweetie. You need to focus on yourself and getting yourself together for the upcoming year, dear, which sounds as though you have rolling in with more Ease and less Tease at this point in time.
    Go slow with your flow. Don't be so quick to just Run right back out there to 'Meet other guys' and end up wearing your heart on your sleeve. You are vulnerable right now, you are still licking a few war wounds and Anyone you Feel may be just perfect for you, may end up to be a Rebound Robert who you find yourself comparing the ghost of the past to. You will most likely find that you do the Miss the Kiss with your history with him and have your moments where it may Hit you from time to time... believe me, the battle is not over and may rattle a few chains in the closet with the skeleton within.
    No, not 'Weird to feel relief' at all. It's like a weight has been lifted and a burden has been released in thin air.
    Good luck, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year. xx