I broke up with him and he still wants me... what do I do?

We dated for 5 months but he was an ass. He only wanted sex and would get upset when I wouldn't give it to him. I broke with him because of that and because he would call other women sexier than me... even my older sister.
I ended it about a week ago, and he didn't call at first but now he tries to call, I just send him to voicemail.
What do I do about him?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go back to him, he has something to prove. Remember he did not think that you were sexy and now he sees that he shoved his foot in his mouth.

He did not think twice about making you feel less. You don't have time to be with a man who does not know what he has. He will not make the same mistake with another person but he will have something to prove with you and will continue to abuse you with negative thoughts and feelings.

Have faith you will find better, you have them knocking at your door. That should be a good feeling.