Does anyone else keep having bad experiences with relationships?

I think I'm done with relationships for a long time. I keep having bad experiences and it seems that every guy that shows interest in me loses it after a while or they play me and I'm just tired of it. So I think I'm done for a long time. Anyone else feel like this?

610

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, been done with relationships for about 11 years now since
    my last relationship.. I don't intend to have actual sex until I find
    real love.. I'm tired of fake relationships i want something real.

• Same here :/

• Well thank you 😊 haha I see this! Lol XD

• You're welcome
      ;) <3