Why did you finish a relationship?

Why did you finish a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I quit caring about being with him barely talked to him anytime I text him he'd never answer until days later.. So told him I couldn't be with him anymore. .

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we didn't learn to get along or understand each other's differences. We dated for 8 years , loved each other. I admit i had plenty to change but so did she, and as any woman she felt she didn't have to change anything. We're still friends now, but it's so hard meeting women now and mind you I'm 30yo.

0|0
    0|0
    • Naturally everyone everything changes

• That's it mate, and for your relationship to evolve, you both have to change together

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I knew that I wouldn't end up with him. I knew that we'd eventually break up because our views , values and morals were very different. I also felt like he didn't care about me as much he said he did. I felt that he was hiding things from me and wasn't honest with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he preferred his 50 year old Hobbit girlfriend!

0|0
    1|0
  • Cause my grades were dropping
    Cause we were breaking up every single week for the whole 2 months we dated

0|0
    0|0
  • Because "we outgrow love like other things."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Because she was abusive physically and verbally and wouldn't let me talk to anyone or go anywhere without her.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've been in a similar relationship it ended when I put him in jail.. Glad you left too

• Show All
    • you made me

• that kind of movement that makes it very children of women

• She didn't like texting.

I'm a very texting-orientated person. But she just kept giving one-liner texts, didn't give replies. She also tends to be blunt and sarcarstic, which doesn't carry over very well in texts. Because you cannot see her expressions, it turns out harsher than she may have intended.

So one day I had enough and blew up, and that was the end of it. Thankfully. It was getting nowhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't. She finished it off before it could progress into what you would think would be a happy, healthy relationship. Cut contact with no reason given. Sucks but it's her loss.

1|0
    0|0
    • American women are kinda hoping to leave the place we stopped, or no reason, even if they say it's over passion

• My ex was nothing but an ugly whore. I was better than that so I had to call it quits.

0|0
    2|2
    • received rampant prostitution

• Well not a prostitue but close enough. She was ugly, stupid and a major slut

• ugly and stupid diyors Centerproduct same thing happened to me in the head kill bill esque got revenge for all you ugly bitch is not one of you girls

• She wasn't for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she finished me off. Har har

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes