Why did you finish a relationship?

Why did you finish a relationship?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• I quit caring about being with him barely talked to him anytime I text him he'd never answer until days later.. So told him I couldn't be with him anymore. .

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we didn't learn to get along or understand each other's differences. We dated for 8 years , loved each other. I admit i had plenty to change but so did she, and as any woman she felt she didn't have to change anything. We're still friends now, but it's so hard meeting women now and mind you I'm 30yo.

• Naturally everyone everything changes

• That's it mate, and for your relationship to evolve, you both have to change together