I discovered my boyfriend is bi sexual how do I go about dumping him?

He's mentally, emotionally and physically abusive. On top of that he's tried hooking up with people behind my back but I'm sure the fucking liar has cheated! I have a shitload of evidence that he's into women and men and everytime I confront him about his sexuality he becomes violent. But I'm beyond miserable in this relationship and want out! I feel like I look stressed and 10 years older now since we've been together for 10 hellish months. I feel depressed, trapped and hopeless.
He lives with me unfortunately so this is going to be difficult. I'm so unhappy with him as I write this I want to cry.
And because of him I look very stressed and older. I'm NOT ugly and I resent him for ruining my looks. I know that sounds crazy but I look back at pics of me before him and I looked my age and less stressed. Who will want me now? I fucking hate him!

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering he is physically abusive and violent it's probably not a good idea to do it in person, right? Maybe you should just call him and tell him that it is over. Or do you actually live together?