Are men prone to be cheaters? If so why?

I was raised to think, a man was only as faithful as his options, so my mother told me. My question to my people out in GAG land, is can you spot a husband/ boyfriend prone to infidelity/cheating? If he’s unhappy with his wife, he’ll cheat, right? Not necessarily. According to a Rutgers University study, 56% of men who have affairs claim to be happy in their marriages. They’re largely satisfied with all they have and aren’t looking for a way out, yet they still find themselves in bed with other women—and in hot water with their wives why?

• Men are prone to cheat (its in their nature)
    Vote A
  • Not all men are prone to cheat
    Vote B
  • I am a man who believes Men are prone to cheat
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Need a woman's voice on this one, Ladies I know you have an opinion on this who will step up and take those points...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all men, I personally don't. If I'm with a girl it's because she is the one I wanted. Previously in the past I have been tempted before. But It didn't happen, since then I decided to explore as much as I can going with my mother told me once "try everything on the menu before marriage so u know what is the main final plate u know u enjoy"

Since then, meeting and trying to explore every different type of women of all types, I don't get tempted anymore. I did however date multiple women at the same time but I let them know, if I do become exclusive and official its because that one girl is someone I really cherish, so No not all men prone to cheat.. If U know what u want and have.. The temptations and distractions no longer miss guide u

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice, thank you for your comment. I never cheated as well, if I'm satisfied with my girl, no other woman matters... however, did I stay faithful because I had really no other options?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• I have been married for about 5 years and I have never cheated. Nor have I ever cheated in my whole life in any relationship. I don't think it's really mans nature I think it's just human nature in general and people's desire to have more and be as selfish as humanly possible that causes cheating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Beautiful, thank you brother for your comment and being a good man... question do you consider texting another woman, that you have attraction to cheating? No sex involved.

• Show All
    • Ok, awesome answer, thanxs bud!

• Np man

• No, no, and no. Believe that stuff if you want, perhaps it makes you feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, women are too good. We're like crack addicts in a world of crack, it's natural to want to sire as many offspring as possible.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes