Are men prone to be cheaters? If so why?

I was raised to think, a man was only as faithful as his options, so my mother told me. My question to my people out in GAG land, is can you spot a husband/ boyfriend prone to infidelity/cheating? If he’s unhappy with his wife, he’ll cheat, right? Not necessarily. According to a Rutgers University study, 56% of men who have affairs claim to be happy in their marriages. They’re largely satisfied with all they have and aren’t looking for a way out, yet they still find themselves in bed with other women—and in hot water with their wives why?

• Men are prone to cheat (its in their nature)
  • Not all men are prone to cheat
  • I am a man who believes Men are prone to cheat
    Vote C
Need a woman's voice on this one, Ladies I know you have an opinion on this who will step up and take those points...

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all men, I personally don't. If I'm with a girl it's because she is the one I wanted. Previously in the past I have been tempted before. But It didn't happen, since then I decided to explore as much as I can going with my mother told me once "try everything on the menu before marriage so u know what is the main final plate u know u enjoy"

Since then, meeting and trying to explore every different type of women of all types, I don't get tempted anymore. I did however date multiple women at the same time but I let them know, if I do become exclusive and official its because that one girl is someone I really cherish, so No not all men prone to cheat.. If U know what u want and have.. The temptations and distractions no longer miss guide u

• Nice, thank you for your comment. I never cheated as well, if I'm satisfied with my girl, no other woman matters... however, did I stay faithful because I had really no other options?