How to make my ex regret of everything?

I know he really love me , he was just tempted by a desperate girl who wants to steal him from me. Right now, he is in the state of Lust. They accidentally had sex and continued through hidding from me. He staye away for he know he cheated to his true love. I also stayed away for myself though it hurts. After months, an unknown number called me, I heard a group of people and I think they were having a liquor drink. A guy spoken to me with a little dizzy voice (its familiar) saying can we be friends again? i miss you and your voice. and tomorrow that unknown number called again "same guy" saying sorry I was drunk. I did not mean what I say.. We never had sex , i wonder why he still think of me?

an unknown number sometimes calling me but nobody speaks up...

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just need to move on. please don't excuse his cheating. you can forgive him but don't make excuses. a person cheating is 100% to blame for their actions. no one forces him to take off his pants and stick his penis in another woman

Also consider that you want him to reach out toyou when he's sober, not only when he's drinking, feeling emotionally or potentially needy.

there really is no way for you to make him miss you aside from not making contact with him. but him missing you is entirely based on how he feels for you

What Guys Said 3

• Well maybe he does regret it but if he's calling you up drunk he sounds like a bit of a childish type to me whats your take on it?

• I can't take you seriously.

• I think guy like the idea of a gamer girl, I know I do.
    What's you psn's Id? (if you have one)

What Girls Said 3

• How do you "accidentally" have sex? "Whoops, there goes my pants, oh wait, there goes your pants too, oh crap I just fell, oh we're having sex now? Okay."

No. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

• Guys like this are not worth it
    Because they will cheat again

• I've seen one of your previous question and I assume this is the same guy that has dumped you already three or four times for the same girl?

Please do yourself a favour and move on from this guy. You shouldn't waste a single thought anymore on this guy. You are hurting yourself and if you don't find a way to stop this it'll turn into a very unhealthy and destructive obsession.