Why did he have to be so cruel?

He disappeared for a week and when came back said he had busy so hadn't been in contact. How can a person be so busy they can't even send a simple text? During this time I had text and called. Either his phone line had been busy at 2am or he just wouldn't answer. When he did come back, he said he wouldn't do it again but after that weekend, again he has disappeared. I've text him, no reply. I called him and either his line is busy or the call just rings out. I feel heartbroken by his behaviour. My mother died a few months ago and he knows how emotionally fragile I am at times. Things happened on Friday with my family, I text asking him to call me when he had the time. Nothing. I did call and the call just rang out. When he came back last time he still reassured I'm the only woman in his life, he still wants me and won't do it again. I sent him a final text yesterday morning saying I was very upset by his cruel behaviour and combined with other factors I felt heartbroken, and wouldn't be contacting him. I received no response and deleted his number. What did I do wrong? Why couldn't he just tell me he didn't want to be with me anymore?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This is a pretty extreme reaction.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you worrying about him when he obv doesn't worry or care about you and is telling you anything you want to hear you will probably be better off on your own

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes