What is the best way to get over someone you love?

My boyfriend broke up with me he says that he needs time to figure out if what he wants and i dont want to wait on him. I am devastated because he was they only guy i ever truly loved How can i move on and mend my brokenheart :/

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Burn stuff they have given to you/throw them in the toilet, if he did something shitty to you should take revenge -I don't care if most people disagree and consider it low, that's the way to do it-, cry, talk to your pet or your friend or your mirror or the walls.

What Guys Said 2

• You eat a little, cry a little, write something weird and angsty, and then masturbate.

• Booze. Lots and lots of booze. Then get angry, say fuck them a lot, rage for a while, break shit, and then repress it. That's what I do anyways. PTSD makes it harder. Shits a motherfucker.

What Girls Said 1

• Time... Im currently trying to get over someone and it's been a while and it still hurts... it does get easier but you still think about it.. I guess everyone is different.