Can I still fight for her?

My gf and i broke up because she was doubting and her doubt affected me. It wasn't a bad breakup, we lived together and we had a relationship for a 1,5 year. I talked to her a couple f days ago and told her i still love her. She answered that she was a mess at the moment and she couldn't give me what i want. She didn't trust her in a relationship at the moment... In these 3 months apart, there was a guy who was there for her at the right moment and made her feel special... There was almost a moment where things could happen but he backed away because he felt that she wanted to do more... I asked her if she had feelings for him, if she wanted to spend her life with him... but she said, it had nothing to do with feelings, he was just there at the right moments... She then acknowledged that it wasn't right and she needed time alone. It hurt like hell and i said to her, i only wanted to bf her bf and not just her friend because i just love her too much.. if she changed her mind she could give me a call... But i wouldn't be the one who'll contact her. Is there still hope or is it over? :) can i do smth about it or not?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Fiight for her. Call her more often and show her that you're concern about her. Don't expect anything yet but just be there for her. Show her that you love her and that you care for her. Earn her love again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, you need to stop waiting on her & move on. She's giving you excuses on why she doesn't want to settle down. Truth is, she just doesn't want to settle down with you. Whether she knows what she wants or not is irrelevant, as this is going to cause you more distress than you deserve. In time, MAYBE she'll come around. But now's not the time, & you have life to live. I'm sorry this happened to you, I truly am. But it's not the end of the world, & there are plenty of women out there who would be more than happy to settle down with a good, quality man.