Why do girls give guys thumbs down for being against marriage?

Like when a guy says he is against marriage because he has seen a guy lose it all i. e, kids, money and home while giving 90% of his check to child support after the divorce. Don't get me wrong I think marriage can be a beautiful thing if the guy or girl marries the right person. But I understand when a guy doesn't want to get married because to be fair if the marriage were to end the court generally favors women. I know I am probably going to get a lot of angry females opinions but I am just sharing a males view. I have seen plenty of good marriages as well as bad.

02