How to break up with someone? (Should I do it?) ?

I've been in a serious relationship for mora than 4 years and I just don't feel the same, I feel no passion when I kiss him, I don't desire to have sex with him, I notice we have very little to talk about, we have almost no shared interests, never go out, yet I know he really loves me, he's sweet and kind, he cares about me... But that's not enough for a relationship, at least not for me.
There's someone else I'm interested in, and I tried to suggest an open relationship, so that we could both meet new people and not to lose the other one, but he refused and got angry, I just told him not to get worried.
I honestly don't know how to manage this.

02