My boyfriend broke up with me in the most insensitive way just now. Can you guys say some positive things to at least make me feel a little better?

I could tell something was afoot. I just didn't know what. He felt my feelings for him wasn't as strong as his for me. He also felt my effort was lacking wherein despite working two jobs and a lot of days working a 12 hour shift on my main job I'd STILL drive out to see him and spend time with him. I upped my efforts in calling/texting him since he complained I was lacking in that area.

He claims that it feels like I was "just there" and not really his girlfriend... Despite all the effort I invested in us. He claimed I always thought about "me " instead of "we". But I feel as if he is trying to blame everything on me. I could never please this man.

Please I just need some uplifting words right now to make me feel better. I'm in tears as I write this because he had the nerve to walk out on me wearing the very Jersey I bought him for Christmas. He immediately collected his movie and book he loaned me and walked straight out the door while I was talking to him.

It really hurts... I never once treated him this way.

You guys he had a picture (the picture I took of him) of himself in the Jersey I bought him for Christmas in an online dating site. I knew he had it at one point but I thought he deleted it. He was sooo wrong for this I just don't understand. I've never ever done anything to thus man but be good to him. So why? Why did he treat me like this? What did I do to deserve this?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't have the good in life without the bad. The amplitude of how shitty you feel right now will be replaced by happiness of equal magnitude in the future.
    You seem like a nice person, so I predict that it won't be long until that happens.

• Thanks. That's really sweet. I sure hope it's not too long. I've been just about heartbroken by every man I've been with. I'm starting to lose hope...

• Thanks. :)

• Welcome. Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the best that you could do, and thats what counts. Obviously he was blind to see the extra effort you were putting in, you did nothing wrong. I'm sure that one day you'll find a guy who appreciates everything that you do and understands you perfectly. I have no doubt that you deserve better than that because although I don't know you, you seem like a sweet and sensitive girl who can get past this. Stay strong!

• Thank you. That really makes me feel a lot better.