I do not know what to do please help?

my boyfriend has been under a lot of stress with school and work. Recently he did not do so well and decided that we needed to take a break. He said he still loves me, but needs time. he still wants to hang out and talk, but i just do not know what that means. I really want him back and he says to other people that we are in a rough spot right now is there hope

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the exact same situation with my ex girlfriend just recently. She dumped me and gave the exact same reasons and said she felt the same way your guy does. Problem was that I let my ego get the best of me so I kept pushing things and demanding answers. I pushed her away by talking about it too much when I shouldve just kept the conversations and hangouts light and fun. I would say that as hard as it is, do not contact him first at all until he sorts it all out and react positively when he contacts you, which he will. dont make the mistake i did of feeling like a freindly shoulder to cry on. the truth is life gets messed up and overwhelming for people and if you truly love a person in that position then you will be understanding. dont ask him if he's seeing anyone else or try and make him jealous. with some time of things being low key and upbeat he will come around. sure if he brings up serious topics then you can express your feelings in a healthy constructive way but make sure not to accuse him of anything. if only i had taken this advice i was given a week ago then id be spending new years with her but there's still hope for you darling. be strong, be happy and dont second guess the plan no matter what.