He never looked at me. Was he just a coward?

He broke up with me but tried to make it like I broke it off. He never looked at me the whole time we talked. As a matter of fact he wouldn't even come close to me. He made me cry and didn't even try to console me. Then he makes it like I'm the one that doesn't understand the concept of a relationship. Please someone tell me why would he break up with me in this manner?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Given that his intent was to break up with you, looking you in the eyes and touching/consoling you or responding to your crying would tend to undermine his resolve.
    Putting the reason for the breakup on you is just a shifty way to deny responsibility for causing you pain.
    I hope this helps and I hope you get over him soon.