He never looked at me. Was he just a coward?

He broke up with me but tried to make it like I broke it off. He never looked at me the whole time we talked. As a matter of fact he wouldn't even come close to me. He made me cry and didn't even try to console me. Then he makes it like I'm the one that doesn't understand the concept of a relationship. Please someone tell me why would he break up with me in this manner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Given that his intent was to break up with you, looking you in the eyes and touching/consoling you or responding to your crying would tend to undermine his resolve.
    Putting the reason for the breakup on you is just a shifty way to deny responsibility for causing you pain.
    I hope this helps and I hope you get over him soon.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's either lost his attraction for you or he was never attracted to you. He could have been using you for something.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel the same way. I have been going through a "dry spell" down there lately and he tried to make it seem like that was the issue. I've been working two jobs one of which I have been work 12 hour shifts nearly everyday for the past 2 months. I am exhausted the majority of the time. He never considered the fact that I worked and could be tired. I believe he just used me to get himself a Christmas gift out of me. He broke up with me in the very Jersey I bought him for Christmas. Then he had the audacity to post the photo I took of him in the Jersey on profile he has on an online dating site which I thought he got rid of.

• I'm starting to really really despise men. They've done nothing but hurt me Immeasurably. I'm tired of going through this when I've done nothing to warrant it.

• Just remember all men are NOT the same

• He wanted to come out in a good light.

0|0
    0|0
    • He didn't. He broke up with me in the very Jersey I bought him for Christmas. Then had the nerve to post the picture I took of him in the Jersey on his profile on an online dating site which I thought he got rid of. He was so cruel.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes