Breakups: True or False?

On the news last night they said it takes the average person 17 months to move on from a break up. That seems rather long to me. Think about your last break up, how long did it take you? Me, about 4-5 months roughly.
  • True - takes me about that long
    Vote A
  • False - it takes a shorter/longer time
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there are lots of factors that take a toll on the moving on duration. Like the nature of the relationship, how deep the feelings were, and how long it lasted. with that said, I think 17 months is a bit drastic.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know about others, but I don't need much, but I also gotta add that I have never loved anyone, so maybe that's why.
    I've never needed time to "recover" since I've been the one to end all of my relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • my la2t break up wa2n't a break up as much a2 the giirl diied, 2o iit took about 17 month2 for mourniing.

0|0
    1|0
  • Takes ADVERAGE. Some people may take years, others take weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4-5 months to feel better & 9 to be almost completely healed, unless there's someone else after the 4 months.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Took about 4 months to loose feelings for him, but I wouldn't be happy if I saw him with another girl even if its been 7 months

1|0
    0|0
  • It took be about two or three months, but I broke up with him, so I'm not sure if you want to count that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the period of time you were with that person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes