Guys help me out, why did he do this?

I was in a relationship with this guy for almost a year and a half. We were texting and I said something that upset him and he got mad and told me I never want to speak to you ever again. I couldn't believe that he would break up with me that way. I deserve better especially after all the things we have been through. I then did the mistake of texting him and apologizing and wanting an answer to why he broke up that way with me. Of course he didn't answer. Then I told him he was being an immature heartless guy and he finally answered by saying "sorry I have to be"
What is that supposed to mean? And is it true if he really loved me he would't have ended it that way? Or is his method of breakup irrelevant to the way he feels for me?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well what did you say in the text? But any way he needs to grow up and if he really loves you he wouldn't break up over a text. Immature in deed, a relationship has its ups and downs and it takes two to tango. He needs to relaize yah you may have said something hurtful, but swallow it and move on and talk about it with your gf. I hate when certain people in relationships act stupid, I just got out of one and I'm always the one willing to try and work things out. He will come back, he acted to fast and on anger.