How do I get over my girlfriend?

We both want to move on in life& We haven't spoken already in a while& I miss her like flipn crazy,, I saw her pics on fb and it made me so sad, I wish I cld just chat with her again,&at same time we want to move on, so I'm scared she might not be happy if I chat her. how do I move on without my beautiful love?
Updates:
Help!! Thanks every1
Well We are not from same tradition... it's complicated

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you guys break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • Diff traditions

• Show All
    • I sent you a message. Check sure inbox. Go to your messages.

• Hey sorry my account just got deleted somehow i pressed erase bymistake wtvr anyway how u doin, this is actually my friends account so don't chat him so much if u want u cld tell him to tell me something's till I make a new account I just wana say thank u very much for all ur help u really helped me ur amazing thanks again and gd luck with ur bf continu being strong ur doin very well ok thanks again u rock hopefully il find u wen I make an account alright u have a great night gf luck in collage to :()

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Going through the same stuff, but i stopped checking her stuff online. Bescuse it won't help me heal, she left to go back to her ex. Why would you want to see her being happy without you in it? I'm slowly getting over it and damn I'm getting in shape so when summer comes shirts off guns out haha. Just focus on you it works trust me, and I'm still not over her but it works my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • You went one day without. You can go thousands more.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't really gone without her sprituly... she's on my mind all day!!

• Don't worry, that fades as the love dies.

• Have either of you brought up being friends?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeh we tried that already doesn't really work out we kept on getting closer so we decided wil stop cold turkey to just say gdbye forever... it was/ is so hard!! Thanks for ur help

• Girls are VERY hard to get over.

0|0
    0|0
  • By building a bridge!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes