Don't know what's going on...

I met this girl a month a go, we started seeing each other. She is madly in to me, while things are not so simple on my side. I love being with her, I love doing stuff with her, but I don't think I love her. I'm always happy to see her and to just be with her, but my heart never goes crazy for her.

About 4 or 5 months a go my heart got shredded in to pieces by what I thought was love of my life and now it's like I do not want or can to love any more. And it is not like I want to get back with that girl who did that to me - I do not, I could never love her again after she killed our love.

And now it's killing me to think how I could hurt this girl that is so crazy about me. She is really nice and I don't know what to do. I never lied to her and everything I said to her was truth - I like her, but my heart is cold. When I'm not with her I want to be with her, but when I'm with her I feel pain inside - like I am lying to her and misleading her to think I love her. She did sense something, since she did tell me couple of times that I'm still not letting her close to me.

I don't know. I usually fall in love like a blind idiot (and usually that is why things never really go so well), but I'm not sure what I am feeling right now. Maybe this is love? Maybe I should stick around a bit longer and see what happens? I just don't want to hurt her in the end...
Don't know what's going on...
4
2