Most people would say I'm crazy but I'm not?

Me and my bf are going through a rough patch. He is very stressed and felt that we should take a break. He doesn't really text me and I just want him to come back. He says he still loves me but he has a horrible way of showing it

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not crazy, you're just a little unwell.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think its wrong for you to want him to text you. I wouldn't ignore a friend, let along my gf. How long have you known him?

• 5 years we have been together but school has been rough

• He did horrible in a first semester in college and is stressed beyond words he also has depression.

• If he feels he will do better with you away, maybe give him that space for a while. Try encouraging him and being supportive, but if that doesn't get him to do better maybe giving him the space he wants would be good for him. Its about what helps us best. Personally, I am the type of person who would want the girl I love to be with me in a hard time, it makes me better, more encouraged. But each person is different.

• because he doesn't love you...

What Girls Said 1

• Have some sex