Is it me or them, help me figure it out please?

Whenever I get close to a guy, it always ends up as a disaster. The first guy I understand why he cut me off, because I was being really weird and I was young.

The second one, I'm not sure why. He seemed to just randomly cut me off and we ended things badly.

This guy, he just was a complete jerk. Comes around only when he's lonely and begs for me to talk to him, and when I do, he is disrespectful and I end up not speaking to him and the cycle continues. (I'm ending it for good this time)

I don't know why I always end things on a bad note with guys. Is it me? What am I doing wrong? I think I just don't know how to give them space..

01