Every time people ask my ex Boyfriend about me he response with "fuck that bitch"Is their a meaning to that?

We went our separate ways for good but people seem to ask my ex boyfriend about me and all he says is fuck that bitch is their any meaning to that?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you cheated on him, he's just bitter for having a bruised ego.

• He thinks I did, but I told him I didn't.
      Wait, do you mean by that?

• "Fuck that Bitch" has a couple of meanings. If a guy was dumped, due to his own stupidity, he's trying to save face.

However, if he genuinely feels betrayed & hurt, it becomes a way of telling himself to forget her; he's trying to think as cruelly of her as she had of him. If he thinks you cheated on him, & that's part or the reason why the relationship ended, he's trying to hate you until he forgets you. Or, at least, feels nothing for you, at all. Whether it's justified or not is another matter.