Why do Men always go back to ex girlfriend and baby mama's?

My first love, ex boyfriend, baby father, has been contacting me recently. He is currently married and I am divorced now. When I was with my husband, I knew in my heart, I LOVED MY EX. We stayed mad at each other for years... When we would see each other it was always arguments, rolling eyes etc; Recently, Our daughter graduated from college and he started contacting me on a daily basis. I know he has feelings for me and same for me, However how do you separate what is right from this connection?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Children are an amazing tether that unfortunately ensnare some people to others.

What Guys Said 1

• Any time you start a sentence with "why do men/women always", you're already wrong.

That said, how do you separate wrong and right? HE'S STILL MARRIED. Until that changes (it wont), it's nothing but hot air and boredom.

What Girls Said 1

• Because they are easy as hell.