Have you ever hated an ex and then forgave them and at least talked to them again?

Anyone ever been in a similar situation where you broke up with someone and then the other person said something really really hurtful out of anger so you blocked them out of anger and said youd never talk to them again, but then got a very sincere apology and ended up eventually contacting them again once the hate fades? please share, im really freaking out and need to know if shell forgive me eventually and talk to me. this question is for personal experiences and im posting a separate question of what happened in my situation

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the specific turn of events in my opinion. Having said that, I have had a few relationships go south and get pretty nasty; but, after a few years, we got over it and decided to be friends. It can happen if it's meant to happen. Keep her best interest in mind and give her the space she needs. :) I'm sorry you're going through a rough time! That's never fun :(

• thank you very much, great hindsight to put my mind at ease. id love to hear your thoughts on my other question

• Thank you for the MHO!