Have you ever hated an ex and then forgave them and at least talked to them again?

Anyone ever been in a similar situation where you broke up with someone and then the other person said something really really hurtful out of anger so you blocked them out of anger and said youd never talk to them again, but then got a very sincere apology and ended up eventually contacting them again once the hate fades? please share, im really freaking out and need to know if shell forgive me eventually and talk to me. this question is for personal experiences and im posting a separate question of what happened in my situation

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on the specific turn of events in my opinion. Having said that, I have had a few relationships go south and get pretty nasty; but, after a few years, we got over it and decided to be friends. It can happen if it's meant to happen. Keep her best interest in mind and give her the space she needs. :) I'm sorry you're going through a rough time! That's never fun :(

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you very much, great hindsight to put my mind at ease. id love to hear your thoughts on my other question

• Thank you for the MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I had my first boyfriend when I was 19. Safe to say it didn't last long. He wasn't what I thought he was. So I started resenting the things he said and did. We eventually broke up. 4 years later, we started talking again. I'm now happily with someone else but I still see him once a week for drinks. I guess we really grew up.

0|1
    0|0
    • so encouraging thank you! id love you to check out my other post and give me your thoughts!

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes