If a guy breaks up with a girl... what is the likelyhood he will get back in touch again?

My guy let me down and would never commit to coming to see me... he would reply believe in me and I will come very soon... that only filled me with anxiety that I was believing in someone who had already not shown on me.

We tried to patch things up but he continued to not communicate well with me only causing more rows between us with him ending it saying we have said all that needs to be said and admitting he spoiled it between us and saying he still loved me and always would.

I feel betrayed and let down by him...
That was the whole reason we ended... he always said all the right things to me... his actions never matched his words... I felt heart broken... I even told him that... please show me you love me.. he would just say I do love you and always will... and then did nothing
he didn't see the urgency in showing me... to regain my trust and belief... he thought I would just blindly give it too him... in the end my distrust was justified cause he did nothing

32

Most Helpful Guy

• What about if your ex left you after 9months, to try again with her first love? i mean she always boasted how I was way better than her ex in everything. Oh well I'm moving on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly what you are feeling. There is no way to know the answer to that. The way I see it, it's a game to boost their own egos. To know that someone out there loves them and are willing to show it with little effort from them. It's there actions that count as well as ours. We have to show them we deserve more and value ourselves. We can't stand for their cheap words. We must take action and move on. LET GO! Easier said than done, I know for a fact. But if he meant anything he said he would show it. If he is doing this to you he has done or is doing it to someone else. He has options and is moving through them. He can't get to you right now he's to busy doing what he did to you to someone else. All he has is words. When you disappear he'll get the picture and will either show up and prove to you or he'll just come back with more words and you have to show him you are worth more than that.