If a guy wants to get back together with you does he love you?

if you and your ex have been broken up for 9 months and he decides he wants to get back together with you does he love you? he tried seeing other people and talking to other people, but at the end of the day he wants to talk to you, drunk texts you, wants to spend time with you and wants you to stay over multiple nights in a row (not expecting sex) does he love you?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he break up with you or did you? Maybe he just misses the idea of you I don't know it's hard to say. Each situation is different, but drunk texts are usually sent due from them missing you. But if he left you and try's reaching out after all these months then no I don't think he loves you. He might leave again after this small spark goes out.

Most Helpful Girl