Should I break up with him or keep him?

Ever since my boyfriend and I became officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I have been finding out stuff about him that had I'd known prior I would not of dated him. I can't stop thinking about the things either, they really bother me. I feel bad though because of the holidays just being last week and all.

So basically I found out that my boyfriend and his friends go to strip clubs a lot. I don't have a problem with strip clubs. My ex boyfriend would go to them on rare occasions for example with his work buddies to celebrate the end of tax season or someone's Birthday. But my current boyfriend and his friends go there for no special occasion. His one friend even hooked up with the striper. And stripers were at my boyfriends house. I saw a picture of them in their underwear with names on their asses including my boyfriends name. The night that happened my boyfriend stopped texting me at 11pm and responded back to me at 3:45 am that he fell asleep and things got wild at his house.

Another thing I think my boyfriend might be an alcoholic. He was sober for only 14/30 days of November. He also got blacked out drunk for his birthday. Which I understand it was his birthday, but his friends were saying his drunken behavior is how he always gets when he's drunk. He kept falling, broke dry wall, fell asleep numerous times while standing, and refused to go to bed. When we went out to dinner he drank 3 beers with our meal and I didn't even order a drink.
  • Break up
    Vote A
  • Keep him
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What a waste of money when he could be spending it on something else, even if it's just for himself.

I don't think you should break it off with him before talking about it. You have to at least tell him your concerns and make it known it's very serious and means a lot to you. Sounds like he's living a bachelor's life to me and doesn't want to grow up. Although he may have not cheated on you, what your are comfortable with is what counts. If he crosses the line and hurts you, even if he didn't mean too, he at least deserves the opportunity to change.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The great thing about dating is it isn't a binding contract, you have the option to walk at any time for any reason. If he isn't the type of guy you would have got with had you known everything prior why would you stay. It's like being introduced to a friend's friend and he is an asshole and people say 'oh you'll get used to it' it doesn't mean he will stop being an asshole just that you will lower your expectations and self worth of the kind of people you deserve to be around. If people don't add anything good to your life, take them away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Forget the discovery part of it, if you can't take these situations and/or he doesn't or can't change his ways I guess the best way is to split :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are the only one who thinks you have a relationship if his name is on another womans ass. You know strippers do a whole lot more for a buck.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a Frankie Fun Time kinda fella. If you aren't into that then dump his ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Dump him! Who cares if it's just past the holidays if you're uncomfortable do something about it. Let's be honest he would of not fallen asleep if others had strippers and we're partying at his house. If he starts out lying he'll continue to lie to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump him for sure you don't want a drunk who knows if he blacks out he could be doing things with the strippers and not remembering!

0|0
    0|0
  • Red flags everywhere!! Bad business already

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • You say you would not have dated him if you had known about these things. So I'm thinking it's best for you to end the relationship and not get further involved. Ultimately, you are the one who knows what you can and cannot tolerate. But if I was in your shoes, I would break up. Going to strip clubs and excessive drinking are things I find unacceptable. There is obviously also some lying involved there – him claiming he fell asleep when he clearly did not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes