Breaking up after arguements?

Me and my ex have been dating for over a year we have our moments like any other relationship but we tend to break up after each argument . What do I do should I keep trying and try to grow or be done?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If you truly want to be with each other, you have to find ways to work it out and compromise. You can take a break to cool off from an argument but always try to talk it out afterwards. Breaking up constantly with each other is not healthy. Eventually it's going to be too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Communicate and talk openly rather than arguing. Learn to talk without getting mad so you are able to discuss things. Don't break up so easily. Never give up.