How to forget your girl friend?

My girl friend has just left me. It is so hard for me to face the days without seeing her. It unbearable while her smile, her face are always in my mind and I can not be with her. I can't do anything now because the sorrow and missing her are filling up my heart. How can I accept the fact that she walked out of my life.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• If ure really ready.. I'll help, but u have to make a promise.. Be a man of ur word, not promise me but to ur self that u will do everything that I say. If ure not ready to do that.. I can't help u, and don't think anything can either

• I'm a honest guy. I don't want to lie anyone here. What I must to do. Loving someone, untouchable like a heartbeat

• PM me, I'll help u get through this buddy