How to forget your girl friend?

My girl friend has just left me. It is so hard for me to face the days without seeing her. It unbearable while her smile, her face are always in my mind and I can not be with her. I can't do anything now because the sorrow and missing her are filling up my heart. How can I accept the fact that she walked out of my life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If ure really ready.. I'll help, but u have to make a promise.. Be a man of ur word, not promise me but to ur self that u will do everything that I say. If ure not ready to do that.. I can't help u, and don't think anything can either

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a honest guy. I don't want to lie anyone here. What I must to do. Loving someone, untouchable like a heartbeat

• PM me, I'll help u get through this buddy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• ok, seems like what you need is some sort of project, somthing that will make you forget about her completely and let go. what are your hobbies? try doing somthing with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking away the temptation to contact her is always important so that you don't contact her making yourself appear clingy and desperate. Delete her from social media and delete her number from your phone. If you guys later become friends again you can readd her and such later after you first get over losing her.
    You need to start going out and putting yourself out there more. Make plans with friends or family to get out of the house and sit race yourself. Take up a new hobby that will take up your time. After a month or so has passed try going out on casual dates with someone new, but don't rush into a relationship if you're not ready.

0|0
    0|0
    • Freaking auto correct.
      Not sit race yourself it was supposed to be 'distract yourself', sorry.

• It is the way she has done to me. I can't find any information about her now. I spent all day lonely in my room to find her on social network. But she maybe deleted all them. And it made me more sad, worry for her more. I will be happier if I know everything is still fine to her because at least I can follow her quietly.

• How'd you make in this world up till you met her? You can deal with it or wallow in self pity. A break up between a boyfriend and girlfriend is hardly a blip is the grand picture that is your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm damming the day I met her. She took my heart with her from that day.

• Why not use the experience as a learning tool? You can choose to consume yourself with misery and hate or you can reflect on what happened and learn from it. She did not take your heart that day, she may have wounded it but she did not take it.

What Guys Said 3

• There's no easy recipe. I know EXACTLY how u feel. U just take it one day at a time. Go out as much as u can. Keep yourself busy with school and work. You'll have good days and bad days but u just gotta keep on truckin. Time is the only answer. You'll get over her, the world isn't over. You're still really young. You live and you learn. Each ending relationship helps you spot what u want in your perfect girl. Good luck man. Just do you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try to go outside, and get your mind off for a while. It might be hard to accept it, but you're gonna have to accept it at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let time pass and pursue other interests. It's hard.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes