Does the no contact rule help you move on after a painful breakup?

He's the only person I have ever loved, he meant everything to me and I thought the world of him. Only to find that he didn't feel the same about me in the end. Anyway, my main point here is finding some info from people who have tried and tested the NC rule

Please share your experiences 😊

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel your pain I've been doing no contact for about a month now. It's hard when you gave your all just for them to leave you. She left for her ex, and I think about her everyday. It's hard I give you that but life goes on.

• Being left for an ex is like the most hurtful thing so I'm sorry to hear that.

• Ahhh but it's In the past now, I just wonder if she will try and come back through the span my life lol. Who knows when but its always curious to think about it. Not that I would be waiting for long time, but to know when they try and come back but in my case the dumpee would have long moved on. curiosity killed the cat lol

• I wouldn't let him back into my life, he had had too many chances and burnt them all up.