How to move on from a relationship?

So i called my ex and apologized for what i did and she said that she wants me out of her life.

Back story in updates

It hurts that she's gone but what is worse is the guilt i feel because she has to suffer so much for what i had done. I realize that guilt is like God's way of punishing you when you dont get punished.. because like honestly i feel that what i had done deserves a wayyyyyy more severe punishment. (eg getting punched/death... lol jk) but you get my point. but it feels horrible... the guilt that is. this is the first time i have love someone so much and it sucks because i have never hurt someone so much either. what are some ways to move on?
so i can't paste a link here. its in the previous question i had asked.

10