Have you been cheated on? how many times? Did you move on successfully... ? Did you ever feel you will never find a person who won't cheat on you?

Question says it all... have you been cheated on by the person you loved the most? how did you cope up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was cheated on in my last relationship by my ex. It was like being slapped in the face, and I felt betrayed as well. I was mad and angry and I felt i could never ever trust him again. I learned to forgive him but I never took him back. I dated him for 5 years (August 2009 - March 2014). I found the evidence of him cheating on me on his Facebook page, the caption said look at me and my baby. It hurt me a lot though because I never did anything to him I just tried to be good to him and he just walked all over me pretty much and took advantage of me as well. He doesn't know what he wants in a women and all he does it flirt 24/7. I'm no longer with him, I know I deserve better not someone that treats me like dirt. I've moved on it took me about 5-8 months but I did move on successfully. I'm just meeting new people and hanging out with other people. I'm not really looking for anything serious right now until I have found the right guy that treats me right, and doesn't just bribe with words and shows me no actions whatsoever.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I have been. Twice by the same guy in our year long relationship. I have moved on successfully by finding a better person than he is, who have made me realize what true love is. i have never felt that i will never find a person who won't cheat on me bcoz i know that not everyone is the same and i think i dont deserve to be cheated on, 👍

1|1
    0|0
  • yes, 2 times (out of 4 people i dated online) yes. nope =) Not everyone is that bad :)

0|1
    0|0
    • great :)

• I'm usually really positive, I've been through so many bad stuff already, and thinking negative only makes it worse. So it's best to stay positive and hope for something/someone better :)

• I don't think i'll find a person that won't cheat on me. I'm not sure if anyone ever has, but if you stay with someone long enough they will.

0|0
    0|0
    • are you not staying long enough? are you getting cheated all the time?

• yes. i dated a guy for a year, i was madly in love. turns out he was cheating the entire damn time we was together with my BEST friend. but i'm over that bafoon. it did hurt for quite a while, but now when i see him he stares at me and i smile and flip his ass off lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • good i hope you dont go back to him and find a partner who will not cheat on you... dont worry (though i am not a god fearing person) i will still pray to the god that you find one!!! :)

• this was two years ago, since then i have found a new man and we have been together for a year and 2 months. :) things are going really great, actually. and i haven't found out he is cheating so yay!

• two or three years ago**

What Guys Said 1

• My first everything cheated on me, among other things. I was in a horrible place, mentally & emotionally. Became reckless. Cold. Bitter. Kept placing myself in situations that could easily have end my life. I stopped caring. Took about 6 months to finally move on, with the help of my friends.

That was 12 years ago. After I healed, I got back into dating & have been surprisingly successful with women. I haven't dealt with a cheater since, & refuse to.

0|1
    0|0
    • great good for you... but were you afraid to be cheated again when you got back in the dating game?

• Yes. Honestly, it's still a concern, which is why I'm extremely picky who I emotionally invest in & commit to. Including my current relationship, I've only had 4 girlfriends. Casual dating is a different story, as I don't invest myself in it more than just having a good time & enjoying each other's company. And I'll admit, I enjoy actual relationships so much better.

Recommended myTakes