Have you been cheated on? how many times? Did you move on successfully... ? Did you ever feel you will never find a person who won't cheat on you?

Question says it all... have you been cheated on by the person you loved the most? how did you cope up?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I was cheated on in my last relationship by my ex. It was like being slapped in the face, and I felt betrayed as well. I was mad and angry and I felt i could never ever trust him again. I learned to forgive him but I never took him back. I dated him for 5 years (August 2009 - March 2014). I found the evidence of him cheating on me on his Facebook page, the caption said look at me and my baby. It hurt me a lot though because I never did anything to him I just tried to be good to him and he just walked all over me pretty much and took advantage of me as well. He doesn't know what he wants in a women and all he does it flirt 24/7. I'm no longer with him, I know I deserve better not someone that treats me like dirt. I've moved on it took me about 5-8 months but I did move on successfully. I'm just meeting new people and hanging out with other people. I'm not really looking for anything serious right now until I have found the right guy that treats me right, and doesn't just bribe with words and shows me no actions whatsoever.