Why doesn't my ex boyfriend want to see me?

My boyfriend & I broke up 6 months ago & haven't seen each other since. We were together for 3 years & he even has a new girlfriend, etc. He brags about wonderful their sex life is, she is, etc. Well, the last time we talked was back in May when he was just checking up on me then showed up at my job with his girlfriend like 2 weeks later asking if I'm there. He friend requested me on Facebook about 2 months ago, but we haven't talked. 2 days ago was my friend's birthday, who is actually my ex's roomate. He had asked my ex if it was okay for me to come over for his birthday & hoped it wouldn't be too awkward, knowing we hadn't seen each other in 6 months. My ex agreed it was fine, but he didn't want to be there when I was there . He then even told my friend, which is the awkward part, that the next thing he knew my friend would be asking him whether or not he could date me; he said he didn't have a problem if we hung out, but he might care if we started dating. So my friend being spiteful told him he would even let him know when we have sex too, lol, which isn't going to happen, but my ex replied with Just remember that I hit that so many ways so if you're ok with that then good I don't care. ? So it baffled me, his behavior. Can someone explain? Is he not over the break up we had or does he have something against me even though I have done nothing to the guy?
Why doesn't my ex boyfriend want to see me?
Add Opinion