Girls, when a relationship ends, how do you start to move on?

I usually jump right in to finding someone else. The last one ended for a reason... I might be sad, but to me, it helps knowing there are other potentials out there. It may seem brash, but a couple days after it ends, I usually join a dating site. And I join for a couple reasons, it's not a bad way to meet new people, and new usuers usually always get messages and knowing someone else out there could be interested makes me feel so much better and makes it easier to move on. I'm always forthcoming about being newly single so I don't lead anyone I talk to on. It just seems to work the best for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I divorced about ten years ago, I was so mad and bitter that I went for revenge. I went out and slept with his brother and a work colleague I knew he hated. I realized shortly thereafter that I was only hurting myself, so I went into a depression for about three months where I didn't leave the house. After I got past that I slowly slowly slowly worked my way into the dating pool again. It was a full year before I had sex again.
    So my advice is stay away from revenge, and take your time to heal. It's different for everyone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• lol girls from 1950s after a breakup: bake w/ mom, go to church, feel sad

girls today after a breakup: jump on tinder or the bar scene and sleep w/ new guys for validation.

wonderful

1|0
    0|0
  • i hear they just cry it out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Girls usually mope for months and regret losing the 'perfect' boyfriend.
    You can normally find them on GAG asking questions.
    After about a year these girls wake up and realise that their perfect exes were not so perfect and that everything they ever told them was crap. Meanwhile the ex boyfriend has been having a whale of a time and is onto girl number 8 by now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine may end soon he stopped communicating god I wish I knew why he hasn't said anything to me yet it's torture

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes