Should I move on or try harder?

How do you know when to move on or try harder? My heart says try harder but my mind says move on. I dont know what to do.
I caught him talking/texting another woman but I let that go. Then I caught him at applebees with the same woman. So I confronted him when we where alone. Now he trying to say I'm crazy and need psychological help. He's trying to make it seem like nothing has happened.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you caught him at a weak moment at applebees and was compensating. The way I see it, its up to him really if you want to move on or try harder, but according to your update, he called you crazy and told you to seek help. that doesn't sound like someone that wants to work anything out.
    I personally recommend moving on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on, he is putting is indiscretions off on you as if it is you with the issue. He clearly is seeing other people. If you where what he wanted then he would be with you at applebee's and not someone else. He is selfish and all about himself. Move on. Try less. If he has a conscious he will come running and explaining himself asking for forgiveness. So do you and don't try anymore, it makes him see you as weak and a push over. (Trust me I know) Make him see you value yourself and deserve respect.