I need help, advice, something?

Okay, so my ex-boyfriend and I broke up on New Years Eve, which is now 4 days ago. (about our relationship: We'd been dating 4 years, have a child together. We tend to break up a lot and get back together)
He'd been constantly telling me he was unhappy in our relationship, he still loved me, he was just unhappy. I had other big drama with my family going on at the time and I was just very unhappy with myself, so I decide to leave. The same night I left he told me he was happier with himself, and constantly told me over & over that he would never come back to 'that' relationship. I've been so hurt lately, I just want him back. We haven't talked for a whole day, which is pretty unusual for us after a breakup.. And I'm pretty sure he's already inboxing girls on Facebook at the moment too. I've just been a total wreck, do I keep the non-talking? I've tried to forget about this whole thing and move on, it's just hard.. How do I make him want me back? So I can get the advantage in this break-up?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• DO NOT TALK TO HIM for a few weeks, block him everywhere except e-mail and just wait. and watch.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just recent got out of a relationship as well. And honestly, it's going to get worse before it gets better. I hate when people told me that, but it's true. Obviously, your relationship was toxic if you two kept breaking up. And when he said he's happier with himself.. It obviously hurt because he's not happy with you. Do you really want that in your life? No. It's a new year, so start fresh (even if we're a few days in). Try going out with friends, meeting new people, and just keeping your mind occupied. Because before you know it that fake smile plastered on your face will become real. Just remember every relationship has a lesson. I feel like you're just lonely. Spread your wings girl!