Would you break up with someone for no reason?

Would you break up with your partner and tell them honestly that you were without a reason, or would there be a secret reason that you kept quiet about?

What would be the reason?

I have had this happen to me before.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's really possible to leave someone completely without a reason? You don't just break up with someone like that. There's always a reason for it. I think the most common reasons would be: not having feelings anymore, wanting to get out of it because of abuse/cheating, having found someone else, moving too far away from each other and not being capable of handling the distance, not having time for a relationship/wanting to prioritize something else etc. There must be a reason for it. If they refuse to tell you a reason or claim that there's no reason, they're lying. There's most definitely a reason.