Would you break up with someone for no reason?

Would you break up with your partner and tell them honestly that you were without a reason, or would there be a secret reason that you kept quiet about?

What would be the reason?

I have had this happen to me before.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's really possible to leave someone completely without a reason? You don't just break up with someone like that. There's always a reason for it. I think the most common reasons would be: not having feelings anymore, wanting to get out of it because of abuse/cheating, having found someone else, moving too far away from each other and not being capable of handling the distance, not having time for a relationship/wanting to prioritize something else etc. There must be a reason for it. If they refuse to tell you a reason or claim that there's no reason, they're lying. There's most definitely a reason.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• There's always a reason, out of respect I'd tell her. Even if it'll hurt I'll tell her, the truth about what went wrong would hurt less than lying and having her always wonder

1|0
    0|0
  • i would leave people for no reason

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so there must be reason but maybe the one that will leave dont recognize the exact reason

1|0
    0|0
  • No, there's always a reason and I always tell them the reason. I've been left without closure before, not knowing is bullshit!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They might just not be into you anymore. Doesn't have to be someone else involved. Just might view you more as a friend. Or it could be that they don't feel like being in a relationship with anyone right now. Could be a lot of reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just for fun! People are way too serious about everything these days!

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes